If you’re like most golfers, you’ve probably struggled with your swing speed at one point or another. Whether you’re trying to increase your clubhead speed or simply improve your overall swing, it’s important to understand how swing speed works and what you can do to improve it.
There are a number of factors that contribute to swing speed, including grip, stance, and club selection. However, one of the most important things you can do to improve your swing speed is to choose the right ball.
There are a variety of balls on the market that are designed to help golfers with different swing speeds. If you have a slow swing speed, you’ll want to choose a ball that is designed to maximize distance.
There are a number of things to consider when choosing a golf ball, but if you’re looking to improve your swing speed, it’s important to choose a ball that is designed for slow swing speeds. By doing so, you’ll be able to get the most out of your swing and improve your game.
Ball for slow swing speed
Slow swing speed golfers often find it difficult to get the ball airborne and to generate enough distance. This can be frustrating, especially when you see other golfers seemingly effortlessly hitting the ball much further than you.
There are a few things that you can do to help increase your swing speed and therefore hit the ball further.
1. Use a heavier golf club.
A heavier golf club will require more effort to swing, but this effort will pay off in increased swing speed.
2. Use a golf club with a large head.
A larger club head will also help to increase your swing speed.
3. Use a golf club with a stiffer shaft.
A stiffer shaft will also help to increase your swing speed.
4. Use a golf ball that is designed for slow swing speed golfers.
There are golf balls on the market that are specifically designed for golfers with slow swing speeds. These golf balls are typically softer and have a lower compression. This allows for easier launch and more distance.
5. Practice, practice, practice.
As with anything in life, practice makes perfect. The more you swing your golf club, the more comfortable you will become and the easier it will be to generate speed.
By following these simple tips, you should see a significant increase in your swing speed and your overall distance.
Best Ball for slow swing speed
There are a lot of different factors that go into finding the best ball for slow swing speed. Some of the things you’ll want to keep in mind are the type of ball you’re looking for, the brand, and the price.
There are a few different types of balls that are designed for slow swing speed. Some of the most popular options are the Pro V1 and the Titleist NXT. These balls are designed to give you more spin and distance, making them ideal for slower swing speeds.
When it comes to brand, there are a few different options that are known for making balls for slow swing speed:
1. Lag Shot 7 Iron – RH – Golf Swing Trainer Aid
- 1 GOLF SWING TRAINER! Groove a more consistent golf swing in just 10 swings a day, guaranteed!
- SUPER FLEXIBLE SHAFT GOLF TRAINING AID promotes perfect tempo, timing and more clubhead speed!
- GOLF TRAINING EQUIPMENT: Use on the course or with a simulator and launch monitor speed system!
- 7 IRON GOLF SWING TRAINER AID is great for ALL golfers (including seniors, juniors, and ladies)!
- INCLUDES FREE VIDEO TRAINING from 3-Time PGA Teacher of the Year Adam Bazalgette!
2. Sports Sensors Swing Speed Radar Blue
- Small microwave Doppler radar sensor for measuring golf or baseball swing speeds
- Calculates clubhead or bat speed within a range of 20 to 200 miles per hour
- Positions about 8 to 10 inches from tee or suspends from a batting cage or net
- Transmission level is well within FCC requirements and prescribed safety levels
- Powered by 3 AA batteries; ideal for both players and coaches/instructors.
3. Bushnell Velocity Speed Gun
- Large, clear LCD display.
- Displays fastest speed once trigger is released
- An easy point and shoot speed gun with plus/minus 1.0 MPH accuracy
- Can track the speed of a ball from 10 feet up to 110 MPH
- Measures 4.3 x 8.4 x 6 inches (W x H x D); 2 year warranty
4. 2020 Trust Golf Ball Bison Soft
- Bison Soft is best suited for golfers who swing the driver at 95 mph or slower
- Multilayer / 3 piece / Twin Thin Soft Urethane Cover Design
- Conforms with R&A and USGA rule
- Very soft feeling
- Extra Distance / Pro Trajectory / Durable / Advanced Greenside Control
5. 2021 Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls
- Supersoft has been one of the most popular golf balls for years, and we’ve combined incredible cover, core and flight technologies to make it even better.
- The new Hybrid Cover features an innovative PARALOID Impact Modifier made by DOW Chemical.
- The High Speed Soft Compression Core maximizes energy transfer to increase ball speeds, while also promoting high launch and low spin in your longer clubs for more distance.
- HEX Aerodynamics is optimized to reduce drag and enhance lift for increased carry and higher flight.
6. Detroit Golf Co. 3 Piece Swing Speed Accelerator Overspeed Swing Trainer for Distance
- 1 Swing Speed Training System in Golf
- Overspeed training system has been used by a vast majority of Tour Pros
- Increase your club head speed by 5% in 6 weeks.
- Training only takes 10-15 minutes 3x per week to see results
- Proudly designed in the USA
7. Swing Mojo – Baseball Softball Bat Speed Hitting Swing Trainer
- Uses air to create resistance forces opposite the swing path.
- Lightweight, one-piece, sturdy plastic construction.
- Builds strong hands, wrists, forearms, core, and kinetic chain.
- Quickly slides on/off bat…use at home or on-deck.
- IMPORTANT: DO NOT SWING BAT UNLESS SWING MOJO IS SECURELY ATTACHED TO BAT BARREL.
8. HH-GOLF Golf Swing Speed Trainer Golf Training Aid and Correction for Strength Golf Warm-up Stick Tempo Flexibility Training Club
- You can change the total weight by putting different weights
- improve your swing speed
- 100% graphite shaft
- different weights for trainning as a driver fairway hybrid
- Non-slip 100% rubber grip
9. ArchiTEKs (New) Golf
- THE #1 Swing Speed Training System in Golf. TRAINING PROGRAM available FREE on Website
- THREE clubs IN ONE design, all the benefits of a three club training system, but barely takes up any space in your bag! The head weights are REVERSE THREADED, so please keep that in mind when attaching/detaching head weights.
- INCLUDES: 1 single shaft and grip with 2 weight add-ons (LIGHT: 255g, MIDDLE: 300g, HEAVY 345g)
- Clubs are 44″ in their shortest configuration and 45″ with all weight additions.
- RESULTS: INCREASE club head speed by 5% with retention of swing speeds occurring after approx 1 month.
10. Click N’ Play Ball Pit Balls for Kids
- Fun for Toddlers & Children – Our ball pit balls are made with your children in mind.
- High Quality & Durable – Each ball pit ball will withstand over 90 pounds of weight, so your child can play without fear of crushing the balls.
- Endless Ideas for Fun – Children will love that they can play with these balls in so many different ways.
- Strong and Reusable Mesh Bag – Our bag comes with a zipper and is great for storing the balls when they are not in use.